10 DAYS | 7th – 16th July 2023
18 SPACES AVAILABLE
- 9 nights in 3* and 4* accommodation across Bali
- Hiking up the iconic Mount Batur at sunrise
- 3-day snorkelling trip to the Gili Islands
- Balinese cooking class in an open-air kitchen
- Waterfall hike at Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Uncovering Balinese culture at Tirta Empul Water Temple
- Visit to the famous Tegallalang Rice Terrace
From 2023, Outdoor Adventure Girls is offering bespoke travel tours for their 12,000 members. The international trips will focus on outdoor adventure, pushing guests out of their comfort zone and creating incredible connections in some of the most-sought after bucket list destinations on Earth.
The tours will allow you to travel with like-minded travellers, in a small group, to destinations that may not be as easy to explore on your own, or as a woman. Every tour will offer itineraries which aim to show you the local-side of a destination through cultural experiences or offer adventurous activities, whilst also including rest time where you can relax and recharge.
For this OAG Overseas tour, we are heading to the iconic island of Bali. Dotted with character-filled villages, smouldering volcanoes rising out of lush rich fields, idyllic beaches and colourful reefs, Bali is the perfect island getaway and it’s why I am so excited to take you here in 2023.
*Please note this itinerary is subject to change.
Destination: Arrival Seminyak
– Upon arrival you will be picked up by the driver and transfer you to your hotel.
– There will be a short briefing by the leader and enjoy a group arrival dinner.
Destination: Seminyak – Ubud
– Balinese feast with cultural offering
– Visit the Tirta Empul Water Temple
– Balinese cooking class
– Time to wander around the village of Ubud
– Visit the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
– A waterfall hike Tukad Cepung Waterfall
– Visit to Penglipuran Village
– Visit to the famous Tegallalang Rice Fields
Destination: Ubud – Candidasa
– Sunrise hike up to the summit of Mount Batur
– Afternoon includes free time
– Travel to Candidasa
Destination: Candidasa – Padang Bai – Gili Trawangan
– Transfer to Gili Trawangan
– Spend the afternoon hanging out with the group, go swimming or read your book
Destination: Gili Trawangan
– Snorkelling day trip around the crystal waters of Gili Air
Destination: Gili Trawangan
– Enjoy a day at leisure – go hiking, swimming or even grab a massage
– Evening empowerment workshop with Sophie
Destination: Gili Trawangan – Sanur
– Transfer back to Bali to your hotel in Sanur
– Spend the afternoon swimming, relax on the beach or go for a surf lesson
– Transfer to the airport
Our bases for the trip will be an array of 3* and 4* hotels dotted across Bali and the Gili Islands. A lot of the hotels have pools, or direct beach access.
*You will be sharing a room with another guest, in a room with twin beds, with an ensuite. Rooms will be allocated randomly, unless specified otherwise.
£1,499 per person including all as stated above and must be booked via Intrepid Travel.
Included: 9-nights in 4* accommodation, 2 x dinners, 9 x breakfasts, 2 x lunches, all activities listed above in the itinerary and return transfers to and from Denpasar airport.
Not included: flights, visas, tips for guides, travel insurance or any other food or drink outside of stated meals above.
It is the attendees responsibility to have the appropriate travel insurance for this trip. It is compulsory for all guests to have travel insurance. Please let us know you have appropriate travel insurance before the trip.
Flights are not included as everyone will be flying out of different airports and potentially at different times (For example if people want to extend the trip after). You will want to fly in to Denpasar (DPS) from the UK.
To book your spot, get in touch with Intrepid Travel and use reference ‘OAG Bali’.
To secure your place on this tour, the deposit is £200 per person. To book please email [email protected] or Contact the Intrepid Team on 0808 274 5111.
Simply inform Intrepid you would like to book onto the Outdoor Adventure Girls Bali tour, and they will send you a payment link where you can pay your £200 deposit.
You can read the terms and conditions via the trip itinerary PDF.
ABOUT INTREPID TRAVEL
I have teamed up with Intrepid Travel to help host our OAG Overseas trips. They are experts in group travel with over 30 years’ experience, and most importantly they are a B Corp, meaning responsible travel has always been at the core of what they do. Travelling with Intrepid means not just better trips for you, it’s better for local communities, better for wildlife and better for the planet. Read more about their Foundation here.