14-16 June 2024 (SPACES AVAILABLE)
21-23 June 2024 (SOLD OUT!)
LOCATION: Snowdon, Ben Nevis and Scafell Pike
ACCOMMODATION: Glen Nevis Lodge + minibus
ABILITY: Level 3 (extremely challenging)
Note: This trip is capped at 24 people only. This is because of mini bus size and availability. Once this trip is sold out, we cannot add any further spaces.
✓ 1 x nights accommodation at Glen Nevis Lodge
✓ Qualified mini bus driver for the duration of the challenge (driving us from Scotland to the Lakes and then on to Wales)
✓ Pick up in Chester on Friday AM or Glasgow on Friday PM
✓ Welcome and introduction with your OAG host
✓ Briefing session with our Mountain Leaders for the challenge
✓ 1 x dinner at Glen Nevis Lodge the night before the challenge begins
✓ Guided group hike up to the summit of Snowdon, Scafell Pike and Ben Nevis over 24 hours with 25 miles of walking and 9500 ft of vertical ascent (summit to summit in 24 hours)
✓ 1 x group celebratory brunch at the base of Snowdon after we finish!!! (with prosecco!)
✓ A finishers medal for every attendee!
✓ An opportunity to tick of a bucket list challenge and do it with like-minded women.
✓ Return transfer back to Chester (approx arrival 3pm)
✓ OAG host available throughout the trip
✓ WhatsApp group to connect with other guests
✓ Group first aid kit with qualified first aider
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
✕ Travel to and from the pick up, or outside of the stated times
✕ Travel insurance for the trip
✕ Any additional meals or drinks not stated above (note: food will not be included during the hiking element as we will be out on the mountain – please bring lots of food and snacks with you, and you can store it in the lodge fridges overnight)
Ever wondered what it’s like on one of our weekend trips? Watch our vlog below
Our accommodation for the first night is the stunning Glen Nevis Hostel, only a short distance from the famous Fort William in the Grampian Mountains National Park.
It offers our group comfortable accommodation sitting at the foot of Ben Nevis, with a wide range of private en-suite rooms and comfortable shared dorms with secure under-bed storage, USB power sockets and bedside lighting for every bed, surrounded by stunning scenery at every angle.
Our accommodation for the trip will be in 6-bed dorms, exclusive to our group. If you’re booking with a friend let us know and we’ll make sure you get a room together.
Our second night will be spent on Scafell Pike, during the 24 hour challenge, and then there will be an opportunity to sleep on the mini bus as we travel down to Snowdonia.
*Please note this itinerary is subject to change, and is weather dependent.
- Pick up at Chester or Glasgow
- Welcome and introduction with your OAG host
- Briefing session with your mountain leaders
- Dinner at Glen Nevis Lodge
- Get up and begin your hike at 7am
- Final safety briefing with mountain leaders before setting off
- Guided group hike up to the summit of Snowdon, Scafell Pike and Ben Nevis with 25 miles of walking and 9500 ft of vertical ascent (summit to summit in 24 hours)
- Drive from Scotland to the Lake District
- Then drive from the Lake District to Snowdonia
- Complete the challenge in 24 hours finishing on Sunday morning at Snowdon
- 1 x group celebratory brunch at the base of Snowdon after we finish!!! (with prosecco!)
- A medal for every attendee who finishes the challenge!
- An opportunity to tick of a bucket list challenge and do it with like-minded women.
- Return transfer back to Chester (approx arrival 3pm)
The venue for our weekend is in the middle of the Grampian Mountains National Park, just outside the town of Fort William, and is around 2 hours from Inverness. The nearest airport Glasgow, or if driving you can coordinate car-sharing in the trip WhatsApp group.
We will offer two pick ups ONLY for this event, it will be around 10am in Chester or 3pm in Glasgow.
Glen Nevis, Fort William, Inverness-shire PH33 6SY
Be quick – we’re limited to just 12 spots on this adventure and expect them to sell out fast!
*Please note we have done a huge amount of market research when looking at this unique once-in-a-lifetime challenge. We have compared our pricing against 10-15 other companies delivering the same trip, and have then added additional extras which is exclusive to us only. This includes the various aspects of the challenge, including the prosecco brunch after the group finishes. Whilst expensive, we have no doubt this challenge will be an incredible experience and we can’t wait to complete it with you.
How hard is the National Three Peaks challenge?
This event is a highly challenging event and we will be recommending a training schedule in the run up to this event. We do not accept responsibility for any attendees fitness levels and it is up to you to train appropriately for this challenge.
Can I do this challenge and raise money for charity?
We would love all participants in this challenge to raise money for charity, but this is optional as we know this isn’t for everyone. This is an extremely difficult challenge to complete and we believe this event provides the perfect opportunity for you to fundraise for a charity. The Outdoor Adventure Girls charity of the year is Refuge, but we also understand you may have others close to your heart. Most charities have sponsorship packs that will help support you – including offering a sponsorship form to track fundraising. Let us know if this is something you’d like to do.
What kit do I need?
- Hiking/outdoor clothing including trail running shoes or hiking boots
- A towel and any cosmetics and toiletries
- Waterproof jacket, plus hat
- Fleece or warm jumper
- Small day pack for hiking and/or when out and about
- Water bottle and snacks
- LOTS OF FOOD!!!
*a full kit list will be sent out to guests prior to the event.
- The timings for this event can change due to fitness, weather or traffic – you will be alerted to any changes via our WhatsApp group.
- You need to be fit, please think about the training you will do in the run up to this challenge. You will be sent a training plan once you have booked with suggestions on where you should be ability-wise.
- This trip includes lots of walking over steep, uneven terrain
- No mountaineering experience required, but we highly recommend you get out in the mountains as part of your training to fully experience what it will be like.
It is the attendee’s responsibility to have the appropriate travel insurance for this trip. Please let us know if you have appropriate travel insurance before the trip.
I can’t wait to host you on another OAG big weekend!
You can see the terms and conditions via the above link.
Still have questions? Drop us a message on Instagram.