5 DAYS | 7-11 November 2024
ONLY 18 SPOTS AVAILABLE
(Trip level: 1 – easy, 2 – moderate, 3 – challenging)
Since 2023, Outdoor Adventure Girls has been offering bespoke travel tours for their 40,000 members. The international trips will focus on outdoor adventure, pushing guests out of their comfort zone and creating incredible connections with other women in the most sought-after bucket list destinations on Earth.
For this OAG Overseas tour, we are heading to the amazing country of Iceland. It is home to stunning waterfalls, the famous Golden Circle road trip and the stunning Solheimajokull Glacier. The trip includes a jam-packed five days of adventure with stops at all of the most amazing places to see in this magical country. All of this and more is why we are so excited to take you here in 2024.
Note: We decided to move our April trip to November due to various reasons, but most importantly because there was such a high demand for those wanting to have a chance to see the Northern Lights.
*Please note this itinerary is subject to change.
Day 1 – Reykjavik
- Arrive in Iceland and have a welcome from your host
- Head to experience the world-famous Blue Lagoon
Meals included: None
Accommodation: Fosshotel Baron or similar
Day 2 – Golden Circle road trip
- Golden Circle – Thingvellir National Park
- Golden Circle – Strokkur Geysir
- Golden Circle – Gullfoss Waterfall
Meals included: breakfast, dinner
Accommodation: Hotel Stracta or similar
Day 3 – South Coast road trip
- South Coast – Skogafoss Waterfall
- South Coast – Dyrholaey Viewpoint
- South Coast – Black Sand Beach
- South Coast – Reynisfjara Rocks
- South Coast – Laki Lava Fields
- South Coast – Solheimajokull Glacier Hike
Meals included: Breakfast, dinner
Accommodation: Fosshotel Glacier Lagoon or similar
Day 4 – Jokulsarlon to Reykjavik
- Jokulsarlon – Diamond Beach
- Jokulsarlon – Glacier Lagoon (boat ride)
- Vik – Seljalandsfoss Waterfall
- Reykjavik – Walking Tour
Meals included: breakfast
Accommodation: Fosshotel Baron
Day 5 – Reykjavik
- Departure transfer back to the airport
Meals included: breakfast
Our accommodation for the trip will be an array of 3* and 4* hotels. We have carefully chosen the accommodation to maximise your experience on this bucket list trip.
*You will be sharing a room with another guest, in a room with twin beds, with an ensuite. Rooms will be allocated randomly, unless specified otherwise.
£1,699 per person including all as stated above and must be booked via Intrepid Travel.
To secure your place on this tour, the deposit is £200 per person. The remaining balance can be paid in full or can be paid in installments – you can speak to Intrepid about a payment plan.
- All accommodation for the duration of the trip.
- All activities that are included on the itinerary.
- 4 x breakfasts and 2 x dinners (when meals are not included we will find spots on route or recommend a place for the group)
- All transport within the country is included as part of the itinerary.
- Group transfers to and from the airport (please see note below about exclusions).
- Intrepid local guide and OAG host.
- Welcome gift bag from OAG.
*There will be one transfer per trip for arrival and one for departure. Attendees will be recommended a flight, but if you book alternative flights, transfers will not be provided and will be at the cost of the guest.
It is the attendee’s responsibility to have the appropriate travel insurance for this trip. It is compulsory for all guests to have travel insurance. Please let us know you have appropriate travel insurance before the trip.
Flights are not included as we wanted to give you the option of where to fly when and where you want. As a guide, there are direct flights to Iceland from London from around £100 for direct flights.
However, if you want help booking flights, Intrepid Travel is on hand to help you throughout the booking process and can book flights for you if required.
To book your spot, get in touch with Intrepid Travel and use the reference ‘OAG Iceland’.
To secure your place on this tour, the deposit is £200 per person. To book please email [email protected]m or contact the Intrepid Team on 0808 274 5111.
Do you want to pay in installments? Once you’ve reserved your space you can arrange this with Intrepid – no extra fees.
You can read the terms and conditions via the trip itinerary PDF.
ABOUT INTREPID TRAVEL
I have teamed up with Intrepid Travel to help host our OAG Overseas trips. They are experts in group travel with over 30 years of experience, and most importantly they are a B Corp, meaning responsible travel has always been at the core of what they do. Travelling with Intrepid means not just better trips for you, it’s better for local communities, better for wildlife, and better for the planet. Read more about their Foundation here.